Mistress Of The Dor Kness

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Wednesday, 12 April 2006

I'm gone for a few days

Posted on 10:31 by Unknown
I'll be leaving for a trip tomorrow morning. I probably won't be signing on to make any posts until I return to _ork.

Remember to keep learning, and giving back to the CAD community!

To piggyback on my post the other day about newsgroup behaviour, I'll add a link from the DWF guy (Scott Sheppard) giving tips on best uses for the Autodesk Discussion Groups.
Be sure to peruse his blog for some updates on new DWF technology and some uses (like dwf underlay or sectioning 3d dwf's).
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Busca usted las respuestas a sus preguntas acerca de AutoCAD
    Busca usted las respuestas a sus preguntas acerca de AutoCAD, la Personalización, Revit u otros productos de Autodesk en su propio idioma? E...
  • Revit + 3dsMax: Utilizing Render Techniques - A Winning Combination
    It's been too long since I've had a guest post, so, I'd like for you to enjoy this rendering tutorial. I met Ryan on www.forums...
  • Mtext Line Spacing
    From AutoCAD Help: If you enter ‑mtext (precede with hyphen) at the Command prompt, MTEXT bypasses the In-Place Text Editor and displays a...
  • St. Louis Metro Storm Update
    Well, just felt like making another update about the storm. It's so odd that we're here in our nice powered home but so many things ...
  • MAP tool of the day - ADERSHEET (rubbersheet)
    from MAP3D 2006 help: ADERSHEET (Rubber Sheet command) Performs rubber sheeting on selected objects Rubber sheeting is a nonuniform adjustme...
  • All my tech support genius
    I have said it time and again, only slightly tongue-in-cheek, that all of my most appreciated 'genius' moves are attributed to these...
  • VTENABLE and my new Scanner (mfp) is here!
    VTENABLE system variable (from autocad help) Controls when smooth view transitions are used. Smooth view transitions can be on or off for pa...
  • Autodesk MAP 3D 2007 Service Pack 1 Available
    Service Pack 1 has come out for MAP 2007 . I must admit that I was waiting for this before I installed. I'll post here like I did last y...
  • Very Valuable Variable: REMEMBERFOLDERS
    From the autocad help files: REMEMBERFOLDERS - Controls the default path displayed in standard file selection dialog boxes. 0 Restores the ...
  • 2006 System Variables D-L
    Continuing from yesterday's posts, From the help files... 2006 system variables beginning with the letters 'D' through 'L...

Categories

  • ACA
  • Alternative Energy
  • AMEP
  • Applications
  • AU2006
  • AU2007
  • AU2008
  • AUGI
  • AUGIWorld Magazine
  • Autocad
  • AutoCAD
  • Autodesk University
  • BIM
  • cad camp
  • CAD Camp
  • CAD/Design Salary Survey
  • CAFM
  • Database
  • Education
  • Engineering
  • Facilities Management
  • FMDesktop
  • funny
  • GatewayAUG
  • Hardware
  • HotNews
  • Job Opening
  • Media
  • off-topic
  • Revit
  • RMEP
  • St. Louis
  • Tutorials
  • Women In Design
  • Writing

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (27)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2012 (14)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2011 (22)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2010 (16)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (15)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (7)
  • ►  2008 (58)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2007 (69)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2006 (121)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (16)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ▼  April (7)
      • Bloggers, Bloggers Everywhere
      • Well, I'm back from London
      • DWG Viewer updated for 2007
      • I'm gone for a few days
      • AUGI Browser Toolbar
      • Newsgroup Guidelines for Newbies
      • Autodesk does a little more for FM and Collaboration
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2005 (68)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (9)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile