Mistress Of The Dor Kness
Thursday, 17 May 2007
Happy Birthday, Dear Hubby!
Posted on 10:50
by Unknown
WAKE UP!
It's your Birthday!
Yep, DH turns another year older today. He blames the gray hairs on me, I tell him it's just his advanced age.
Join with me as I wish my wonderful husband a wonderful day!
Happy Birthday, Darling!
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Posted in
off-topic
|
No comments
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Busca usted las respuestas a sus preguntas acerca de AutoCAD
Busca usted las respuestas a sus preguntas acerca de AutoCAD, la Personalización, Revit u otros productos de Autodesk en su propio idioma? E...
Revit + 3dsMax: Utilizing Render Techniques - A Winning Combination
It's been too long since I've had a guest post, so, I'd like for you to enjoy this rendering tutorial. I met Ryan on www.forums...
Mtext Line Spacing
From AutoCAD Help: If you enter ‑mtext (precede with hyphen) at the Command prompt, MTEXT bypasses the In-Place Text Editor and displays a...
St. Louis Metro Storm Update
Well, just felt like making another update about the storm. It's so odd that we're here in our nice powered home but so many things ...
MAP tool of the day - ADERSHEET (rubbersheet)
from MAP3D 2006 help: ADERSHEET (Rubber Sheet command) Performs rubber sheeting on selected objects Rubber sheeting is a nonuniform adjustme...
All my tech support genius
I have said it time and again, only slightly tongue-in-cheek, that all of my most appreciated 'genius' moves are attributed to these...
VTENABLE and my new Scanner (mfp) is here!
VTENABLE system variable (from autocad help) Controls when smooth view transitions are used. Smooth view transitions can be on or off for pa...
Autodesk MAP 3D 2007 Service Pack 1 Available
Service Pack 1 has come out for MAP 2007 . I must admit that I was waiting for this before I installed. I'll post here like I did last y...
Very Valuable Variable: REMEMBERFOLDERS
From the autocad help files: REMEMBERFOLDERS - Controls the default path displayed in standard file selection dialog boxes. 0 Restores the ...
2006 System Variables D-L
Continuing from yesterday's posts, From the help files... 2006 system variables beginning with the letters 'D' through 'L...
Categories
ACA
Alternative Energy
AMEP
Applications
AU2006
AU2007
AU2008
AUGI
AUGIWorld Magazine
Autocad
AutoCAD
Autodesk University
BIM
cad camp
CAD Camp
CAD/Design Salary Survey
CAFM
Database
Education
Engineering
Facilities Management
FMDesktop
funny
GatewayAUG
Hardware
HotNews
Job Opening
Media
off-topic
Revit
RMEP
St. Louis
Tutorials
Women In Design
Writing
Blog Archive
►
2013
(27)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
2012
(14)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(22)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
2010
(16)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(15)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(7)
►
2008
(58)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(9)
▼
2007
(69)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
▼
May
(4)
Let us observe on May 25th
Happy Birthday, Dear Hubby!
Two Free Apps I couldn't work without
National BIM Conference
►
April
(3)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(7)
►
2006
(121)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(5)
►
2005
(68)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(9)
Powered by
Blogger
.
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
0 comments:
Post a Comment