Mistress Of The Dor Kness

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Monday, 10 March 2008

Back to School Time!

Posted on 11:38 by Unknown
I mean me.

Yes, at the same time that I'm going through the fun of getting my offspring registered to begin school, I am getting ready to become a student again myself.

Not to his school, of course.
Although, elementary might be a bit easier than university.

I'll start my first class on Thursday though St. Louis University's School for Professional Studies. I've been wanting to complete my Bachelor's degree, and am thrilled to be able to start back up on it again.

The thing that is different about the Professional Studies curriculum is that it is comprised of evening, weekend and online courses as opposed to the traditional full-time daily classes.
I'll be doing night classes for now, but, might end up seeing if I can take some online courses later in my degree.

Looking over the history of SLU; it is the oldest university west of the Mississippi, founded in 1818. (Given the fact that they've been around twice as long as my hospital, I'm sort of relieved not to be on their Facilities staff ;-p... okay, their midtown campus wasn't opened until 1888, but, still, old is old.)

So, anyway, wish me luck with this challenging opportunity!
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in Education, St. Louis | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Busca usted las respuestas a sus preguntas acerca de AutoCAD
    Busca usted las respuestas a sus preguntas acerca de AutoCAD, la Personalización, Revit u otros productos de Autodesk en su propio idioma? E...
  • Revit + 3dsMax: Utilizing Render Techniques - A Winning Combination
    It's been too long since I've had a guest post, so, I'd like for you to enjoy this rendering tutorial. I met Ryan on www.forums...
  • Mtext Line Spacing
    From AutoCAD Help: If you enter ‑mtext (precede with hyphen) at the Command prompt, MTEXT bypasses the In-Place Text Editor and displays a...
  • St. Louis Metro Storm Update
    Well, just felt like making another update about the storm. It's so odd that we're here in our nice powered home but so many things ...
  • MAP tool of the day - ADERSHEET (rubbersheet)
    from MAP3D 2006 help: ADERSHEET (Rubber Sheet command) Performs rubber sheeting on selected objects Rubber sheeting is a nonuniform adjustme...
  • All my tech support genius
    I have said it time and again, only slightly tongue-in-cheek, that all of my most appreciated 'genius' moves are attributed to these...
  • VTENABLE and my new Scanner (mfp) is here!
    VTENABLE system variable (from autocad help) Controls when smooth view transitions are used. Smooth view transitions can be on or off for pa...
  • Autodesk MAP 3D 2007 Service Pack 1 Available
    Service Pack 1 has come out for MAP 2007 . I must admit that I was waiting for this before I installed. I'll post here like I did last y...
  • Very Valuable Variable: REMEMBERFOLDERS
    From the autocad help files: REMEMBERFOLDERS - Controls the default path displayed in standard file selection dialog boxes. 0 Restores the ...
  • 2006 System Variables D-L
    Continuing from yesterday's posts, From the help files... 2006 system variables beginning with the letters 'D' through 'L...

Categories

  • ACA
  • Alternative Energy
  • AMEP
  • Applications
  • AU2006
  • AU2007
  • AU2008
  • AUGI
  • AUGIWorld Magazine
  • Autocad
  • AutoCAD
  • Autodesk University
  • BIM
  • cad camp
  • CAD Camp
  • CAD/Design Salary Survey
  • CAFM
  • Database
  • Education
  • Engineering
  • Facilities Management
  • FMDesktop
  • funny
  • GatewayAUG
  • Hardware
  • HotNews
  • Job Opening
  • Media
  • off-topic
  • Revit
  • RMEP
  • St. Louis
  • Tutorials
  • Women In Design
  • Writing

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (27)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2012 (14)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2011 (22)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2010 (16)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (15)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (7)
  • ▼  2008 (58)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ▼  March (10)
      • St. Louis Metro Area CAD/BIM Meeting on Friday!
      • I'm twenty-seven & online photo editing
      • What's your Favorite Express Tool?
      • ADDA Education Conference is in St. Louis in April
      • In Honor of St. Patrick's Day...
      • Pi day is March 14th!
      • Back to School Time!
      • Gateway AUG Spring Meeting April 4th
      • Springfield Autodesk User Group Meeting!
      • Making another move
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2007 (69)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2006 (121)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (16)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2005 (68)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (9)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile