Mistress Of The Dor Kness

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Saturday, 1 July 2006

California is Beautiful

Posted on 08:41 by Unknown
Of course, having spent a great deal of my time here growing up, I already knew that... I just thought I'd rub it in for those who aren't enjoying it right now. ;) Yesterday, the augi first lady (aka the lovely Mrs. Binning) escorted me around to some lovely scenic parks and overlooks. We did a little bit of hiking... and then a little shopping. We also visited the Frank Lloyd Wright building here in Marin County.

Wow. Just Wow. The building is just MASSIVE but, still sort of close and cozy inside. A memorable experience.

My other half is still working right now, so, I'm to keep myself out of trouble for a couple of hours, then we've had scheduled a pairing. And, to my suprise, that doesn't include the picking of any me-shaped fruit. I don't know the name or location of the vineyard, but, I know I'm in good hands, so, no worries.

There were some fireworks here last night in an a park adjacent to our hotel, but, we were having dinner and didn't actually see them.

Hope everyone has a great weekend, and a lovely 4th.
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in off-topic | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Busca usted las respuestas a sus preguntas acerca de AutoCAD
    Busca usted las respuestas a sus preguntas acerca de AutoCAD, la Personalización, Revit u otros productos de Autodesk en su propio idioma? E...
  • Revit + 3dsMax: Utilizing Render Techniques - A Winning Combination
    It's been too long since I've had a guest post, so, I'd like for you to enjoy this rendering tutorial. I met Ryan on www.forums...
  • Mtext Line Spacing
    From AutoCAD Help: If you enter ‑mtext (precede with hyphen) at the Command prompt, MTEXT bypasses the In-Place Text Editor and displays a...
  • St. Louis Metro Storm Update
    Well, just felt like making another update about the storm. It's so odd that we're here in our nice powered home but so many things ...
  • MAP tool of the day - ADERSHEET (rubbersheet)
    from MAP3D 2006 help: ADERSHEET (Rubber Sheet command) Performs rubber sheeting on selected objects Rubber sheeting is a nonuniform adjustme...
  • All my tech support genius
    I have said it time and again, only slightly tongue-in-cheek, that all of my most appreciated 'genius' moves are attributed to these...
  • VTENABLE and my new Scanner (mfp) is here!
    VTENABLE system variable (from autocad help) Controls when smooth view transitions are used. Smooth view transitions can be on or off for pa...
  • Autodesk MAP 3D 2007 Service Pack 1 Available
    Service Pack 1 has come out for MAP 2007 . I must admit that I was waiting for this before I installed. I'll post here like I did last y...
  • Very Valuable Variable: REMEMBERFOLDERS
    From the autocad help files: REMEMBERFOLDERS - Controls the default path displayed in standard file selection dialog boxes. 0 Restores the ...
  • 2006 System Variables D-L
    Continuing from yesterday's posts, From the help files... 2006 system variables beginning with the letters 'D' through 'L...

Categories

  • ACA
  • Alternative Energy
  • AMEP
  • Applications
  • AU2006
  • AU2007
  • AU2008
  • AUGI
  • AUGIWorld Magazine
  • Autocad
  • AutoCAD
  • Autodesk University
  • BIM
  • cad camp
  • CAD Camp
  • CAD/Design Salary Survey
  • CAFM
  • Database
  • Education
  • Engineering
  • Facilities Management
  • FMDesktop
  • funny
  • GatewayAUG
  • Hardware
  • HotNews
  • Job Opening
  • Media
  • off-topic
  • Revit
  • RMEP
  • St. Louis
  • Tutorials
  • Women In Design
  • Writing

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (27)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2012 (14)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2011 (22)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2010 (16)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (15)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (7)
  • ►  2008 (58)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2007 (69)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2006 (121)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (16)
    • ▼  July (14)
      • AUGI posts June 2006 Wishlist Results
      • Adding SelectSimilar to Right-Click menu in 2005 a...
      • I know how to pick em: SelectSimilar routine
      • Autodesk MAP3D 2007 Service Pack 2 Released
      • Build your own via the web!
      • The coolest artist ever
      • Nifty Avatar Creation Site
      • Review: iPod to PC transfer
      • St. Louis Metro Storm Update
      • Never Rains But Pours
      • The role of FM in delivering the 2012 Olympic Game...
      • You might have noticed...
      • Very Valuable Variable: DRAGMODE
      • California is Beautiful
    • ►  June (14)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2005 (68)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (9)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile